The countdown is on !! We are very excited and I know the students are as well. It is very important you read the following messages and if you have questions please ask .
It is essential all students are at classes this week as they will be receiving notes about the concert and of course we want to get in as much practice as possible !!! So please do not miss class this week .
• BLACK LEGGINGS
Don’t forget to pack black leggings for the final !!!!! (make sure you have your childs name on them)
• ARRIVAL TIMES
Your arrival times have been worked out to ensure everyone has enough time to get ready, please arrive at your allocated time.
EVERY STUDENT must be signed in at the back stage door, this is a requirement of the Art Centre and it is for your child’s safety you do so – in the event of an emergency we have to know who is backstage – please, please, please sign your child in !!!!!
After the concert we will bring the children out in age order – Babyballet & Pre Jnr first, seniors last, so once again we ask for your patience. My main concern is the children’s safety and to do this patience and organization is required.
• Please refer to your concert handbook for suitable foods to send along for your children.
• Don’t forget to also send safety pins, bobby pins, hairspray, touch up make up etc.
• DVDs need to be ordered prior to concert day.
• If your booked in for Hair and Makeup I will be emailing you what time your needed this week.
• Saturday classes are on as normal on 18/11 (day before the concert)
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Looking forward to an awesome concert.
ELITE DANCE ACADEMY