I hope everyone is doing well under the current circumstances .
Just a quick update :
At this point we are continuing classes with the following measures in place :
Prevention Steps in the Studio:
● Sanitizer: We have sanitizer in the studio, and we encourage you to utilize it frequently
● Handwashing: We encourage frequent handwashing (for at least 20 seconds before rinsing).
● Discouraging close contact: We have adjusted certain aspects of our classes to ensure dancers are not in too close of proximity. We will not be giving hugs or hi-fives and are asking dancers to skip those as well.
● Surface Cleaning: We are wiping down frequently touched surfaces and equipment.
● Deep Cleaning: Each weekend we are deep cleaning the studio.
● Sneezes and Coughs: We are encouraging dancers to cough and sneeze into their arms, not in their hands.
● Staff: Only staff feeling well (without symptoms) will be in the studio.
How you can help:
● Don’t bring toys from home.
● Don’t send your child to the studio sick or if a family member is sick.
○ Children missing a class due to illness will be granted a make-up session.
● Don’t break any formal quarantine/government restrictions.
● Encourage your child to cough and sneeze into their arm not in their hand.
● Alert us if your child does have COVID-19 and have been to the studio within the last 14 days so we can contact their peers.
Please Note :
Due to the new Social Distancing rules we now ask parents to not wait in the waiting room. Parents are to drop students off and collect at the end of class. The teachers are here and more than happy to assist students with their shoes etc.
We appreciate your co-operation in this matter.
A big thank you to all our families for being so supportive of ELITE at this time, I know a lot of you have said how important it is for the students to be able to continue their classes and keep that “normality “ in their life . We aim to do this as long as possible.
We have also been working on some online content for the students to be able to practice and even do some online classes !
The online classes will be on ZOOM ( good idea to maybe download this app now onto the students iPad or phone )
More information to come in the following weeks.
Please remember any lessons missed will be made up during Term 2, we will ensure no one will miss out on classes.
All accounts need to be paid immediately, please contact the office if you have a question about your account please contact the office.
Once again thank you for your support.
ELITE DANCE ACADEMY